- OS X Lion Homebrew support from wjwwood.
dynamic_reconfigure: patch from wjwwood for wx 2.9/OSX support. <<Ticket(ros-pkg 5137)>>
- Fixed #4555. Now the dynamic_reconfigure dependency generator will not return files that do not exist. Instead, it will walk up the directory tree until it finds a file that does exist. This is because python .egg files appear to contain files when viewed from python's inspect module.
- Got rid of the exception message when reconfigure_gui can't access the master.
- C code generation was producing bad code when no default, min or max value was specified. (Fixes #4499)
- The Python server library now always publishes the configuration that was set. Previously if the requested configuration was not modified in place, then the requested configuration was published instead.
- Integers with unspecified limits now work in python.
- Added an example python server.
- Now gendeps error messages are printed to the console, making debugging much easier (#4092).
- Made self-tests more reliable by doing multiple retries whenever changing state.
Major changes since 1.0 release: