This is part of the Robotics in Concert project.
Only released in EOL distros:
A simple software concert describing how multiple robots launched in simulation can be used by the concert framework. This package follows the same pattern as turtle_concert. It is multi typed gazebo robot version of turtle_concert. Adopted a lot from segbot_gazebo_concert by Piyush Khandelwal
- Maintainer status: developed
- Maintainer: Jihoon Lee <jihoonlee.in AT gmail DOT com>
- License: BSD
- Bug / feature tracker: https://github.com/robotics-in-concert/rocon_tutorials/issues
- Source: git https://github.com/robotics-in-concert/rocon_tutorials.git (branch: indigo)
Multi robot simulation with concert framework.
Starting Gazebo Concert
> roslaunch gazebo_concert concert.launch --screen
Teleoperate a robot
- Select Concert
- Start Concert Teleop and select a robot