ROS interface to IOT2050 robotic extension shield
iotbot_nodeROS interface to the kinematics and the basic sensors of EduArt's IOTbot.
Subscribed Topicsjoy (sensor_msgs/Joy)
- Subscriber to standard ROS Joy message. The concept is adjusted to an Extreme 3D Pro. Alternatively, the ROS package iotbot_virtual_joy can be used.
- Subscriber to standard ROS Twist message.
Published Topicsrpm (std_msgs/Float32MultiArray)
- Revolution speed of wheels in RPM.
- Distance measurements of the infrared sensors integrated in the lighting concept.
- Battery voltage
- Measurements of integrated IMU
- enables the drive.
This package is intended to be used on the Siemens SIMATIC IOT2050 gateway. It is the core component of the IOTbot. For low-level interfacing the MRAA library is used. For ROS installation instructions on the IOT2050, please consult the page https://github.com/EduArt-Robotik/iotbot.