- first Groovy release
- fixed for changes in plugin API (kinematics-0.3.3)
- regenerated stack.xml
- fixed bug in forward kinematics where it was not choosing the right set of joints.
- all packages from pr2_kinematics_with_constraints have moved here.
- new release from trunk into unstable
- services come up only after node is fully active
- pluginlib implementation of pr2_arm_kinematics for use with planners - uses the new kinematics base class from the kinematics stack
- ability to apply user-specified constraints through a callback structure
- Change in pr2_arm_ik - upperarm_roll is no longer wrapped when solution is output from ik solver.
- pr2_arm_ik renamed to pr2_arm_kinematics
- node names changed to pr2_right_arm_kinematics, pr2_left_arm_kinematics
- now offers separate solver information services for fk and ik
- ik only offered for wrist_roll_link and not for all links
- fk offered for all links in chain
- simplified callback structure - callbacks will be called only with pose, jnt_array and error_code