This page lists changes that were made in the 1.2.x series of pr2_simulator (C Turtle).
per <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 4421)>>, using lastRenderTime
- removed obsolete exporting of msg/cpp and srv/cpp from manifest.xml.
copy head gains from pr2_controller_configuration after we updated the head inertias to CAD values from function <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 4296)>>
- gating distortion changes based on ROS_VERSION_MINIMUM 1.3.0 assuming users who are in unstable ROS 1.3.* are using common_msgs 1.3.3 or later
- fix double free error on exit
fix TiXmlDocument Parse() call return.
check for failed ReadPr2Xml() call, and continue without segfaulting by skipping requests for (*cm_->states_).
- adding PR2 in wg world launch script
switch from gazebo_model to spawn_model
= * switch from gazebo_model to spawn_model 1.2.1 (2010-08-21) =
- switch to using spawn_model. Start gazebo with physics paused, and unpause only after pr2 is spawned.
fix memory leak of gazebo_ros_controller_manager::fake_state_ <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg #4603)>>
- namespace transmissions
Major updates since 1.0 release:
- use namespaced controller types
- add launch of simulator's version of stripped down camera_synchronizer, which merely toggles projector
Changing from controller + action node to the JointTrajectoryActionController
added param gazebo/start_robot_calibrated for toggling calibration in simulation. defaults to true, which is the original behavior.
- forearm_camera_l is renamed to l_forearm_cam for consistency with hardware
added dynamic reconfigure nodes for tilt and base laser <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg,3830)>>
add exports to and add direct dependency on gazebo for the new gazebo-ros node (no longer need to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH for dynamically loaded plugins).
namespace filters <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 4533)>>
Add package name to controller plugin namespace. <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 4469)>>