Only released in EOL distros:
This package uses openni_tracker to detect persons and provides tf of the footprint of the dominant person and a tf of the footprint of the group of detected persons.
- Maintainer: Reiter Andreas <andreas AT reiter-stt DOT at>, Reisenberger Johannes <johannesreisenberger AT gmx DOT at>
- Author: Reiter Andreas <andreas AT reiter-stt DOT at>, Reisenberger Johannes <johannesreisenberger AT gmx DOT at>
- License: BSD
- Source: git https://github.com/robinJKU/tools_robin.git (branch: hydro-devel)
See the robin_people_detection node documentation.
robin_people_detectionThis Node provides two tf between /base_footprint and /dominant_person, and /base_footprint and /group. The dominant Person is calculated by a weighted function from x and y distances (costs = x + 0.4*y). The group includes the average position of all detected persons. The z-coordinate of both tf is set to zero, to get the footprint of the person/group.
- Name of the parent frame for the provided transformations. Default: "/base_footprint".
Required tf Transforms/base_footbrint → /torso_X
- Transformation between the base footprint of the robot/kinect to the torso (can be more than 1) of the persons to detect.
Provided tf Transforms/base_footbrint → /dominant_person
- Transformation from base footprint of the robot/kinect to the base footprint of the dominant person.
- Transformation from base footprint of the robot/kinect to the base footprint of the group of persons.
Use roslaunch files to load this files.
Test People Detection
roslaunch robin_people_detection robin_people_detection.launch
one can test the people detection.