Xbot_talker is a voice interactive ROS package for XBot-U robots. The package has multiple functions such as offline command word recognition, offline TTS, and offline conversation.
xbot_talkerThe xbot_talker node takes in xbot_talker/play and xbot_talker/chat services. The service can be called via a ROS service. This node also provides /xbot/talk_state topic that can be used to Monitor operating status.
Published Topics/xbot/talker_state (xbot_talker/talk_monitor)
- Get the state data from this topic.
- Get the True or False data from this topic and control the robot to navigate.
- Call this service to play the audio file of the specified path or convert text to voice playback.
- Call this service to start voice conversation with the robot.
Parameters~base_path (string, default: "$(find xbot_talker)")
- Home directory of voice interactive configuration files and audio files.Please use the default value.