- Setting up ROS on Raspberry Pi
- Installing ROS Indigo on the Raspberry Pi
This instruction covers the installation of ROS Indigo on the original Raspberry Pi with Raspbian.
- Installing ROS Kinetic on the Raspberry Pi
This instruction covers the installation of ROS Kinetic on the Raspberry Pi 2 or 3 with Raspbian Jessie. However as final repositories are available now, today it is faster and easier to use Ubuntu Mate 16.04 (Xenial, download here) together with the standard ARM installation instructions here. An SD Card Image with Ubuntu Mate 16.04 and Ros Kinetic installed can be downloaded, see link in text below.
- Installing ROS Fuerte on Raspberry Pi
This is a simple how to for installing and setting up ROS Fuerte on Raspberry Pi.
- Installing ROS Hydro on Raspberry Pi
Create a new tutorial: