Only released in EOL distros:
- Maintainer: Raul Perula-Martinez <raul.perula AT uc3m DOT es>
- Author: Raul Perula-Martinez <raul.perula AT uc3m DOT es>
- License: LEUC3M v1.0
- Bug / feature tracker: https://github.com/UC3MSocialRobots/maggie_devices/issues
- Source: git https://github.com/UC3MSocialRobots/maggie_devices.git (branch: hydro-devel)
This package provides basic functionality for controlling two differential wheels.
This device supports all the drivers implemented in the maggie_motor_drivers package.
base_motor_nodeROS node for controlling the rfid.
Subscribed Topicscmd_vel (geometry_msgs/Twist)
- Subscribe to control the linear and angular velocity.
Published Topicsodom (nav_msgs/Odometry)
- Publish the odometry of the wheels.
Launch File Examples
In a terminal window, start a base node process running:
$ roslaunch maggie_base base.launch robot:=maggie
An example to read the content of a rfid card could be:
- Launch the node.
- Show the value of the odometry topic:
$ rostopic echo /maggie/odom