robot_model/Reviews/2011-07 Electric Review_Doc_Review
Instructions for doing a doc review
See DocReviewProcess for more instructions
- Does the documentation define the Users of the Stack, i.e. for the expected usages of the Stack, which APIs will users engage with?
- Are all of these APIs documented?
- Do relevant usages have associated tutorials?
Have all Packages in the Stack been API reviewed?
Does the Stack conform to the StackDocumentation guidelines?
- Are there Packages in the Stack that don't belong
Concerns / issues
Need to update front page (see common for an example)
collada_urdf: slightly reformatted usage instructions to be more standard
convex_decomposition: links to zip file for 'external documentation', do we really want that?
robot_state_publisher: uses fake version of node API, should probably use macro instead.
urdf: added link to tutorials inline to make them more prominent.
urdf_interface: incorrectly states it was doc reviewed
urdf_parser: incorrectly states it was doc reviewed
/simmechanics_to_urdf: needs separate review
- doxygen front page needs cleanup
- tutorial refers to simmechanics_tutorial page, doesn't say how to get it, nor is wiki page available.
collada_parser: code api page is empty