Metapackage for Soy roch robot software
Metapackage for SawYer roch robot software
- Maintainer status: maintained
- Maintainer: Chen <gchen AT softrobtech DOT com>
- Author: Chen <gchen AT softrobtech DOT com>
- License: BSD
- Bug / feature tracker: https://github.com/SawYer-Robotics/roch_robot/issues
- Source: git https://github.com/SawYer-Robotics/roch_robot.git (branch: kinetic)
roch is a group of basement packages for Roch robot, which will provide base drive, such as communication with MCU, urdf model, base controller, messages in process and etc.
Here have some tutorials about how to use stack package roch_robot.
roch_base - A basic package
- Hardware driver for communicating with the onboard MCU.
roch_ftdi - A make rules file package.
- Udev rules files that how to identify /dev/roch.
roch_control - A configure package
- Control configuration.
roch_description - Roch model package
- Robot description (URDF).
roch_msgs - Message definitions
roch_safety_controller - Roch safety controller avoid collision.
roch_sensorpc - Roch sensors publisher using with navigation.
Roch sensors publisher using with roch_navigation.