Tutorials for interaction with ROS and the TouchOSC iOS application.
TouchOSC is copyright RJ Fischer.
These tutorials will get you familiar with the standard features of touchosc_bridge
- Setting up ROSOSC
Setting up an environment to use ROSOSC and TouchOSC
- Loading TouchOSC Layouts with ROS
Basics of TouchOSC and loading custom layouts to iOS devices.
- Basic Interaction with ROS and TouchOSC
Interacting with some of the capabilities of ROS and OSC
- Using the Default tabpage handler to interact with TouchOSC layouts
How to use the default tabpage handler to interact with TouchOSC layouts
- Using Tabpage Handlers (Teleop)
How to use pre-built tabpage handlers in the ROSOSC stack. In particular, the teleoperation tabpage handler.
- Using Tabpage Handlers (Diagnostics)
How to use pre-built tabpage handlers in the ROSOSC stack. In particular, the diagnostics tabpage handler.
These tutorials will get you familiar with the extended features of touchosc_bridge
- A More Advanced Publisher/Subscriber
A tutorial to show how to change control values via ROS Publishers and Subscribers