thormang3_tools: thormang3_action_editor | thormang3_offset_tuner_server
The offset_tuner_server package
- Maintainer status: developed
- Maintainer: Pyo <pyo AT robotis DOT com>
- Author: Kayman <kmjung AT robotis DOT com>, SCH <sch AT robotis DOT com>, Jay Song
- License: Apache 2.0
- Bug / feature tracker: https://github.com/ROBOTIS-GIT/ROBOTIS-THORMANG-Tools/issues
- Source: git https://github.com/ROBOTIS-GIT/ROBOTIS-THORMANG-Tools.git (branch: kinetic-devel)
ROS Software Maintainer: ROBOTIS
Subscribed Topicsrobotis/base/send_tra (std_msgs/String)
- The message in this topic is used to inform the start and end of trajectory following.
- The message in this topic is used to transfer Joint offset.
- The message in this topic is used to transfer Torque enable/disable command for joints.
- The message in this topic is used to transfer other commands(save, initial posture, etc).
Services Calledrobotis/offset_tuner/get_present_joint_offset_data (thormang3_offset_tuner_msgs/GetPresentJointOffsetData)
- The service is used to obtains current offset data from the thormang3_offset_tuner_client.
Parametersoffset_file_path (string, default: "")
- This path indicates the file path that includes joint offset information and initial pose of tuning offset.
- This path indicates the file .robot 's path that includes robot information.
- This path indicates the location of the file that contains initialization information of each joint.