Recently overhauled entire tutorial for indigo (24/03/15).
Migration - what's new and shiny in your indigo turtlebot software!
- Turtlebot-Developer Habitats
Various usage scenarios for turtlebots and their developers.
- Interacting with your Turtlebot
The many ways you can provoke/inspire your turtlebot to action!
- Turtlebot Installation
Installing software onto the turtlebot.
- PC Installation
Installing the software for your monitoring workstation pc.
- Network Configuration
Get turtlebot and your pc chatting to each other.
- TurtleBot Bringup
How to start the TurtleBot software.
- PC Bringup
Connecting to the turtlebot from the PC.
- TurtleBot Care and Feeding
This tutorials explains how to charge and maintain your TurtleBot.
- Create Odometry and Gyro Calibration
This is only necessary if you have a Create base. The Kobuki comes with a factory calibrated gyro. This will show you how to calibrate or test the calibration of a TurtleBot which is highly recommended when running any navigation based application.
- A First Interaction
Run your first interaction with the turtlebot - chatter!
Find and call launchers to visualise the turtle and its data streams.
- 3D Visualisation
Visualising 3d and camera data from the kinect/asus.
- Keyboard Teleop
Keyboard teleoperation of a turtlebot.
- Joystick Teleop
Joystick teleoperation of a turtlebot.
- Qt Teleop
Qt teleoperation of a turtlebot.
- Interactive Markers Teleop
A tutorial describing how to use rviz interactive markers for controlling the TurtleBot.
- SLAM Map Building with TurtleBot
How to generate a map using gmapping
- Autonomous Navigation of a Known Map with TurtleBot
This tutorial describes how to use the TurtleBot with a previously known map.
- The TurtleBot Follower Demo
This describes how to run the TurtleBot Follower Demo on your TurtleBot.
- The TurtleBot Panorama Demo
This describes how to run the TurtleBot Panorama Demo on your TurtleBot.
- Download Turtlebot Android Apps from Play Store
Download android apps from Play Store to run turtlebot rapps on your turtlebot via android device
- How to Run Turtlebot Andorid Application
Instructions how to run turtlebot android application
- Turtlebot Android Application Dev Tutorial
Instructions how to develop turtlebot android app
- TurtleBot in Stage Simulator
How to start turtlebot stage simulation
- Customizing the Stage Simulator
Explains how to use your own map with the stage simulator for turtlebot and adjust configurations for your needs
- Gazebo Bringup Guide
See the simulated turtlebot in Gazebo.
- Explore the Gazebo world
Cruise around in the Gazebo world and use RViz to "see" what's in it.
- Make a map and navigate with it
Use the navigation stack to create a map of the Gazebo world and start navigation based on it.
- Customising the Turtle
Pre-load your own customisations/configuration on the turtle.
- Create your First Rapp
Create, load and execute a 'babbler' rapp, and, is it really worth the effort?
- Create your First Interaction
Create, load and execute a 'babbler' interaction.
- Adding New 3D Sensor
Add support for a new 3D sensor to the turtlebot stack.
- Adding a lidar to the turtlebot using hector_models (Hokuyo UTM-30LX)
A revised tutorial for adding a Hokuyo Lidar to the turtlebot, updated for Indigo and uses the hector_models package
Tutorials describing how to develop android interactions can be found in the android corner.
Rocon QT App manager
- Start Rapp with QT App manager
How to start implementation rapps with Rocon Qt App manager
Multi TurtleBot Concert
Teleoperate multiple turtlebots!
- TurtleBot Concert Bringup
how to start the turtlebot concert
- Bring up Turtlebot as Concert Client
how to start the turtlebot concert
- Teleop a turtlebot via Concert
how to teleoperate turtlebot in concert