Tango ROS Streamer is an android application and ROS node for Tango-enabled devices. Its main purpose is to provide Tango sensor data to the ROS ecosystem in order to easily use the Tango functionalities on robots.
- Maintainer status: maintained
- Author: Perrine Aguiar
- License: Apache 2.0
The app has been developed and tested with ROS indigo on Ubuntu 14.04, and kinetic on Ubuntu 16.04.
- device → start_of_service: Device pose expressed in the start of service frame (first device pose after starting the application)
start_of_service → area_description: Start of service pose expressed in the area description frame. This transform is available only if drift correction from Tango is enable. To know more about Tango drift correction, read the Tango documentation.
- camera_depth → device: Depth camera pose expressed in the device frame
- laser → camera_depth: Laser pose expressed in the depth camera frame
- camera_fisheye → device: Fisheye camera pose expressed in the device frame
- camera_color → device: Color camera pose expressed in the device frame
- imu → device: IMU pose expressed in the device frame
- Point cloud of the Tango device depth sensor, expressed in camera_depth frame
- Laser scan message created from the Tango point cloud, expressed in laser frame
- Image of the Tango device fisheye camera
- Rectified image of the Tango device fisheye camera
- Camera info of the Tango device fisheye camera
- Image of the Tango device color camera
- Rectified image of the Tango device color camera
- Camera info of the Tango device color camera
- IMU message from the Android sensors
All image topics are published via image_transport. Therefore, for each image topic, a compressed version of the image is available together with its compression parameters.
/tango/publish_device_pose (bool, default: false)
- True to publish the device pose
/tango/publish_point_cloud (bool, default: false)
- True to publish the point cloud
/tango/publish_fisheye_camera (bool, default: false)
- True to publish the fisheye camera image
/tango/publish_color_camera (bool, default: false)
- True to publish the color camera image
- Dynamic reconfigure server to change the node parameters at runtime
Documentation and tutorial