A simple multi robot controller using Routes as input, which are used to execute the path synchronized.
- Maintainer status: maintained
- Maintainer: Benjamin Binder <benjamin.binder AT tuwien.ac DOT at>, Markus Bader <markus.bader AT tuwien.ac DOT at>, Florian Beck <florian.beck AT tuwien.ac DOT at>
- Author: Benjamin Binder <benjamin.binder AT tuwien.ac DOT at>
- License: BSD
- Source: git https://github.com/tuw-robotics/tuw_multi_robot.git (branch: master)
This package provides a simple multi robot controller to follow a route. It contains a node which controls all robots at once for performance reasons with a high number of robots (> 100).
Multi Segment Controller Node
This node receives route messages from the tuw_multi_robot_router. It provides control input for all robots to move on their routes in a synchronized fashion.
- A synchronized route for every robot containing Segment Preconditions.
- Contains the current pose of every robot used to determine the start and goal points.
- Topic to send debug msgs
- run: run the whole routing table
- step: every robot performs one step
- stop: every robot stops at the next step
- The cmd vel to the robot
RobotInfo containing radius, robotName, sync
~robot_names (string default: "[robot_0]")
- Sets the prefixes for all topics (e.g.: /robot_0/odom)
~robot_names_str (string default: "")
- A string which overrides the robot_names array to prevent a method of giving the param over console. All robot names have to be seperated by ",".
~robot_radius (float default: "")
- Sets the radius of every robot
~robot_default_radius (float default: "0.3")
- Sets the default radius for robots. Every robot radius which is not defined by robot_radius is set to the default one.
~cmd_vel_topic (string default: "cmd_vel")
- The topic for publishing the commands to the robot.
~route_topic (string default: "route")
- The route from the multi robot router for each robot.
~topic_ctrl (string default: "ctrl")
- The topic where debug msgs can be sent (see subscribed topics)
~max_v (float default: "0.8")
- The maximum linear speed of every robot.
~max_w (float default: "1.0")
- The maximum angular velocity of every robot.
~goal_radius (float default: "0.2")
- The goal radius where the robot is allowed to switch to the next path segment.
~Kp (float default: "5.0")
- Kp val of the controller.
~Kd (float default: "1.0")
- Kd val of the controller.
~Ki (float default: "0.0")
- Ki val of the controller.