pr2_tuck_arm_actionpr2_tuck_arm_action action uses the joint_trajectory_action to tuck and untuck the PR2's arms. Tucked arms allow the PR2 to navigate without obstructing its own view.
Action Goaltuck_arms/goal (pr2_common_action_msgs/TuckArmsGoal)
- This message specifies with arm(s) to (un)tuck.
Action Resulttuck_arms/result (pr2_common_action_msgs/TuckArmsResult)
- Empty result message. The action status provides information on success/failure.
Actions Calledr_arm_controller/<~joint_trajectory_action> and l_arm_controller/<~joint_trajectory_action> (joint_trajectory_action)
- This action moves the arm to a joint configuration.
Parameters~r_joint_trajectory_action (string, default: r_arm_controller/joint_trajectory_action)
- The namespace of the right arm joint trajectory action to send trajectories to.
- The namespace of the left arm joint trajectory action to send trajectories to.
- The duration of each trajectory segment that is executed by tuck arms. If you use a trajectory generator, you can set this value to zero to achieve the maximum possible speed.
For a running ROS system with a PR2 robot the following terminal command can be written to tuck the arms rosrun pr2_tuck_arms_action tuck_arms.py -lt