Only released in EOL distros:
The op3_manager package
ROS Software Maintainer: ROBOTIS
Subscribed Topicsrobotis/open_cr/button (std_msgs/String)
- If the user button is pressed above 2 secs, ROBOTIS-OP3 will be torque on and go to init pose.
- torque on command
Published Topicsrobotis/status (robotis_controller_msgs/StatusMsg)
- Message that describes status of action_module.
- message to let ROBOTIS-OP3 go init pose.
Parametersgazebo (bool, default: false)
- Configure whether to run the program in gazebo mode.
- Configure the robot name for joint_state topic name when running in gazebo mode.
ex) If 'op3' is the 'gazebo_robot_name', '/op3/joint_states' will be subscribed.
- This path indicates the location of the file that contains offset data of each joint and initial posture data for offset adjustment.
- This path indicates the location of .robot file that contains robot description data.
- This path indicates the location of the file that contains initialization information of each joint.
- This port name is used to open the communication port of OpenCR that manages Dynamixel power supply.
- This baud rate is used to open the communication port of OpenCR that manages Dynamixel power supply.
Each library has publishers and subcribers. Please refer to the information on the link.